What data do we collect?
Many types of data are collected in Creative Information Systems site when users register or browse the website.
Information you provide:
- Personal information, including first name, last name, e-mail address, home or work address, phone number, postal or zip code collected to provide the users with access to Creative Information Systems site, and get the utmost of the site tools, services, and contents.
- Financial information, including credit card number, Bank account number, and billing address when the user agrees to pay for a service provided by Creative Information Systems. All payments are processed by a third-party provider complying with all industry standards for safety and data protection, and Creative Information Systems does not have direct access to your payment information.
Information we collect automatically:
- When you visit our website, some information is automatically collected from devices (mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit our website or use our booking software, including, but not limited to, operating system, access times, browser information (type, language, and history), settings, and other data about your device that we use to provide the services or as otherwise described in this Policy ("Device Information"). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our website using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. This is to help us provide a better / more personalized user experience and service to you.
- Creative Information Systems may share collected information that does not include personal or financial Information as well as may disclose non-Identifying Information and data logs with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, market segmentation and other statistical purposes. Any information shared in these contexts will never contain any personal or financial Information.
How data is used?
In order to use the Creative Information Systems site, the user is requested to provide certain information. Creative Information Systems does not share any of this information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy.
No other third party receives any information or transactional data, except for those with whom the user has transactions and shares that information.
The data we collect is used to improve the Creative Information Systems website, to notify consumers about updates to the website and for communications related to customer service. Creative Information Systems sends the user a welcome email to verify and activate the account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing confirmation, accounts management or system and service maintenance. Those emails can be stopped only by terminating the user account which is a user decision.
Creative Information Systems may also send the user promotion notifications, new service announcements, evaluation surveys to collect productive feedback about the service provided by the website. User can opt out of receiving these email communications from Creative Information Systems at any time by unsubscribing or emailing the Creative Information Systems admin team at email@example.com to have the user profile/information removed from Creative Information Systems email list or registration database.
Data privacy & security
Creative Information Systems does not rent, sell, or share neither personal nor financial Information about users with other people or non-affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without users' explicit permission.
Creative Information Systems owns and controls user information and is committed to protect, maintain and perform all necessary security measures to minimize the risk of abuse, loss, hacking access, disclosure and forceful change & alteration of data.
All information collected by Creative Information Systems is stored in our servers located in the United States. Our servers are compliant under the EU-US Privacy Shield. We take all commercially reasonable precautions to ensure that our partners comply with all applicable data protection laws as stated in our user agreement.
Your information will be stored for the duration of the contract or for as long as you are using our services. Once the contract is terminated, your information will be deleted, unless we are required to store such information for a given period of time as prescribed by applicable laws.
If you want us to amend or delete certain information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the deletion of your information may prevent you from accessing certain services. We will honour requests for deletion unless required to store certain information in accordance with applicable laws.
Links to other websites
Creative Information Systems may contain links to enable users to visit other websites of interest. However, once the user has used these links to leave the Creative Information Systems site, user should note that Creative Information Systems does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the user provides whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Users should exercise caution and refer to the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
There are different types of Cookies used by Creative Information Systems:
- Session cookies that only last until you leave the website - what is called the end of your browser session. These include the cookies that expand and collapse menus, make the Creative Information Systems font page appear properly on your screen.
- Persistent cookies that are stored in your computer and can last for different lengths of time. Some last 30 minutes, some for a few months, and some last for years. These cookies are used for statistics and analysis to improve our website and tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Some of those persistent cookies come from third party companies who help us improving our site's performance, such as Google Analytics.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Accessing, amending or deleting your data1001 Elm St Suite 201
Manchester, NH 03101